A few years ago a friend of mine kept telling me I needed to talk to her mom about how she was earning some extra cash independently in her own time, just by talking to people.
I didn't know what to think. Had to be more than that I figured. I trusted that my friend wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction, especially with something involving her mom. I was hesitant though.
You see, years ago I signed up with a couple of MLM companies and didn't even make back the money I had put into them, and this looked like one of those to my under-educated thoughts. I was gun shy you see, because there was a small investment involved.
OMG! $400-$2000 upfront and $200/month maintenance!
But then I remembered my friend's mom. She seemed to be doing okay, and she had been with this company for a few years. The company itself has been around for 20 years. In 2011 it reported $581.9 million in sales—a 12.4 percent increase over 2010 and we all know what not only the world economy has been like since 2008's market crash, let alone North America's clenching on for dear life. Maybe this was the solution.
You see, since I was in high school, I thought it would be awesome if my friends and I could all afford to live like Kings and Queens while doing something positive for ourselves, each other and those around us. Well this company doesn't offer you that, but it does initially start with you understanding for yourself what it is you truly want out of life.
That was it for me. I hadn't had a company actually notice how much my input and services actually kept the company going. I've had ungrateful employers, employers making constant 'errors' on paychecks or take deductions which didn't seem right. I also spent $3000 on a home marketing consultant franchise and not only didn't make my money back, but didn't have adequate training or support. My friend's mom had shown me how this was different by bringing her friend who got her into it when she wanted to introduce me to the concept. They explained that support is there all the time for all of us in many ways.
I liked the idea that I could be chilling at home, hooking friends up with something that will keep them in great health and increase their income. Chilling at home, yes, putting 7-10 hours per week of my time into keeping the business end running. Sounded great to me because I love making music and painting and traveling and ... well hanging out with my friends and family doing what we love to do. That doesn't mean however that I don't willingly spend more than ten hours a week talking about or thinking about this new thing I've gotten into.
As far as the investment went, I remembered my failed $3000 franchise, the MLMs that didn't work, the building I bought for $200 000 that had to be returned to the mortgage holder after only 13 months of business due to a silent partner who wouldn't be quiet. Not to mention the time I spent with the crappy jobs, and even trying to work some internet businesses and a 1-900# dating service.
You know what though? I wouldn't trade it for the world because I am where I want to be for right now. I know where I want to go and have loudly proclaimed that we've been tricked into working for money (working harder) instead of finding the course of action that best suits our personalities and needs. Perhaps we can even use a few more great companies like this to help emancipate the world from this economic stranglehold in which, may I remind you this particular company had made more than $580 million in sales. Yep, $581.9 million to be more accurate and it all comes down to helping people get healthy and make a couple of bucks. Gladly accepted the great grass-roots home family type atmosphere of this.
To buy a pizza shop, coffee shop, fast food franchise, etc. has huge start-up and recuring monthly costs versus this company which has relatively small investment and the benefit of only paying $200/month to work from wherever you wish including your home, beach, parks, coffee shops... get the picture? Logical company structure which recognizes it wouldn't exist without it's team.
Cool beans if you ask me.
If you think you'd be into checking something like this out, we can do Skype or other video call. I'd only need about 30-40 mins of your time to help get you started.
If you're seriously ready to take a deep breath and change your life, send me an email to RUhealthywealthywise2@gmail.com and when you do, please let me know,
before I delve into the details I would
like to know what you are looking for and what motivated you to respond
to this blog?
Tweet
Looking for web traffic in all the wrong places? FREE.Cool-Traffic.com
Find us on Google+
Search Engine Submission - AddMe
No comments:
Post a Comment